Hilo Cruise Ship Tours Big Island Volcano Tours
Our private tours allows your group to be the only ones in the vehicle.
We pick up and drop off at the ship. We can customize private tours to see other locations.
Our standard 6 hour tour which can be modified takes in the following:
While in the Volcano Park we will stop at the following:
Thurston Lava Tube where we will walk through a 500 year old lava tube
1974 Lava flow where you can walk out on a past lava flow. We will see some of the different formations including Tree Molds, Ramparts, Lava Tree and a fissure.
Puhimau Crater - The deepest crater in the park and also referred to as the Echo Crater
Kilauea Iki is our next stop. The location of a 1959 eruption that filled in an existing crater with over 400 feet of new lava
Kilauea Caldera and Jagger Museum. Here we will see the smoke rise from the crater and view the main caldera along with a
walk through the Jagger Museum.
Steam Vents – We will stop and you can walk right up to one and feel the heat. We will walk to the crater rim which is where the steam bluff is and where a 400 foot drop off to the Kilauea Caldera offering another great view of the volcanoes main caldera.
- Macadamia farm - where you can try samples and have some macadamia ice cream. They also have sandwiches for those that would like to eat something.
- Rainbow Falls - Just up from Hilo we will view a 90 foot waterfall with a giant lava tube underneath the waterfalls.
- Banyan Drive - Drive by the Hilo Bay on our way to Banyan Drive where we will see some very old Banyan trees.
- Liliuokalani Garden - where we will see a beautiful park and view of Hilo Bay.
- Hilo Black Sand Beach - is next where you can view a black sand beach and sometimes we will see turtles (nature does not always cooperate with the turtles but we do see them often)
Toyota Sienna 1-4 guests
$575.00 with the park entrance fee included.
Toyota Sienna 5-6 guests - $650.00 total with the park fee entrance included.
Nissan NV Up to 11 guests $890.00 (Includes Park fee and taxes)
If you have more than 11 guests please contact us for pricing as we would be using two vehicles
Other stops that can be added depending on time are as follows:
Hours beyond 6 hours at $75.00 per hour
Waterfalls and Hawaii Botanical Garden Tour - Scenic Hamakua Coast, Waterfalls and Garden
Chain of Craters Road in the Volcano Park adds around 1.5 hours to the regular Volcano tour
Punalu'u Black Sand Beach
Akaka 442 foot waterfall
*** We will always have you back to the ship or airport on time.
If you are ready to book the tour please provide the following information:
Date in Hilo port (not available Sunday):
Number of guests:
Cabin number (If it has been assigned):
Mobile Phone if you will have one:
You can email email@example.com or call us at the number below. We will then make sure we have availability. If we are available we will send a confirmation email. If we are not available we will provide a referral.
If you have any questions please let us know.
Payment Options: 1) Cash or 2) Credit Card - 3% processing fee